Savannah will be graduating from Chesterton High School with the Class of 2014. We took her senior pictures on a beautiful sunny morning at Coffee Creek in Chesterton, Indiana.
I had the pleasure of photographing this adorable family in early November. The leaves changed color a little later than normal this year, here in Northwest Indiana. Usually by the end of October all of our leaves are brown and mostly off of the trees, so we were lucky to still have some bright fall colors for this family photo session at Deep River County Park in Hobart, Indiana. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the session:
Do you need an updated photo of your kids for this year’s Christmas Cards? Now is the time to book and get an amazing price! Stephanie Wallace Photography will be scheduling Holiday Mini Portrait Sessions on the weekend of November 23rd and 24th. This will be a 30 minute session at my home in Valparaiso. I will have a couple of different indoor set ups in front of backdrops and I will also have an outdoor setup. Everything will be winter/holiday themed. Families of 4 or less please (special arrangements can be made for larger families at an extra charge). You will receive an online gallery of 10 digital photos (photographer chooses the best ones), and you will be able to download those photos along with a print release so that you can use them for your holiday cards. The total cost will be only $150. This is 50% off my normal prices!!! A signed contract and $50 retainer is required to reserve your appointment time. Fill out the contact form here on the website, or email me at email@example.com for more info on how to schedule your Holiday Portrait Session.
I’m having a giveaway for a free Winter Portrait Session! Why a winter session….why not!? We live in a climate where nearly half the year is winter. Believe it or not, Winter is a great time for outdoor portraits here in Northwest Indiana. Overcast days provide nice even lighting while a white snowy background, and neutral colors of the bare trees makes the subjects really pop.
Here are the details on how you can win a free winter portrait session:
1. Email me a photo of yourself, or your kids, or your pets, or your entire family (it can be a snapshot – doesn’t have to be professional) My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Like my business page on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/StephanieWallacePhotography
3. I will be posting your photos to my facebook business page (which is why you need to like the page)
4. Share a link to your photo on my facebook business page with your friends and family and ask them to go like my page, and like your photo. Everyone who enters a photo will be entered into the drawing. You will get one extra entry for every 10 likes you get on your photo!
5. A winner will be drawn at random on December 1st.
Here’s what the prize includes:
1. An outdoor winter session, at a Valparaiso location of my choice, for up to 5 subjects (people and/or pets). ($150 value)
2. A 14 day on line gallery of your photo proofs that you can share with your friends and family.
3. A free deluxe mounted 8X10 print of your choice from your session. ($20 value)
4. Option to buy additional prints and products at a 15% discount!
The session must be scheduled between the dates of December 2, 2013 and February 28, 2014.
The Yankauskas Family met me at Roger’s Lakewood Park, in Valparaiso, Indiana, on a beautiful October afternoon for fall portraits. I have been photographing them for a few years now and it’s so fun to watch their little family grow. Their son is now 15 months and is almost walking on his own. He is adorable and very loved by his Mommy and Daddy! Here are a few of my favorites from their session: